Tuesday, April 17, 2007

96 baybee

Yep that is the score of my first Unit Test. 1 of 6, these are the ones that count for the GPA here, the little quizzes we take almost every day don't count for grade, just to keep you in the class.

I may or may not end up a student leader, it now depends on how well i can march, not myself, but how I direct a flight of no more than 38 people! So we'll see
everything else is good, tho. I start EMT training tomorrow, I'm doing CPR and life saving today, not like I'm not already certified, but I didn't think to bring my card with me and I'm too lazy to call home to get it sent.

Not much else to talk about, I keep busy, I don't get enough sleep and sometimes starburst jellybeans and goldfish crackers are considered a meal for me... sooooo yeah

Captain Dorkness OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was me, James, the kids, and a witness. When are you coming back??? James is trying to join the army again. We are planning another wedding for real live people to attend before Em goes to New York for the summer and James' kids go back to the Naomi. Rawr things are going too quick! Awesome job on the testage! When are you going to send pics? hmmmm???