Saturday, March 15, 2008

Its 2am. I am bored, I am at work, and I inadvertantly got into it with some of the nursing staff... the "I don't care" attitude really rubs me the wrong way, especially when the lab gets blamed for crap going wrong in their area... If you don't know why someone cancelled a lab, and you don't have paperwork saying why it was cancelled, or even that it should have been cancelled, then, um... find it, call the one who cancelled it, or call the doc... but do something, it is for another human being and it might be important. If you were a doc, You would know that, but you're not, and neither am I (yet), but I'm not willing to take that risk, nor is it my place to call the doctor on behalf of a nurse cuz I've never even seen said patient and you're just a few doors down from them...
I'm waiting for my bike to be built. I haven't heard back. I'm not trying to rush in there, cuz I'm rebuilding my bike funds... one of my friends is sick, really sick, its his heart.

If you can go to http://saveray.ciconsultants.net/ and donate... I did, and over extended myself, but one person's heart should be more important than another's desire for a new bike... although I don't really have an old one... oh well. Get better Ray!

I'm all signed up for classes this summer. Kind of excited about that cuz I'm a geek, nerd, dork, whichever you prefer... and I like going to school, I like sciences, and i'm going to get these pre-med requirements done even if they kill me. can't say as to whether any med school would ever want me, but well, never know until you try, right?

Maybe I can file some reports.... if they haven't printed yet, i guess I can study up on pain management for my next nursing test.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thx for the kind words over at RunningShorts. i am doing well and in between more pain meds at the moment so i have a few moments of lucidity :) take are and stay safe!!

-audrey