Monday, August 21, 2006

Stranger

Hey there! Yeah, so what's up with never posting? I dunno.

School started for the little ones. Got some grief from their dad about me changing schools, but whatcha gonna do? I got them to the school near my house since I'm living in the agreed on area in the divorce decree for the kids to attend... however that trooper sitting outside the school made my stomach clench up tight for a second. I kept looking in my rear view to see if he was going to follow me. I'm not doing anything wrong, but it seems no matter what I do with the kids I end up somehow being the "bad guy"

Enough of that, hopefully it never comes up again.

I've been going to the gym with my eldest sister... yeah I'm getting buff (hahah) we've gone like 4 or 5 times, even rented out a locker for a year... only 19 bucks so yeah that was worth it!

I've been looking like a monkey hanging around on my pull up bar... not there yet, so I do them when no one is looking. I am trying to do negatives... just the down portion of a pullup. I stand on a chair and I convince myself that I can keep my biceps contracted and hang there and take 5 seconds to get to the bottom... hahaha... I get up there release my feet and vroom... I wish I could get a car to go that fast :-) My arms go straight with the weight of my body. Ah well, Feb is a ways off yet, I just gotta keep working on it... gotta stop skiping out on the tricep day at the gym :-)

I'm offically signed up for the marathon in Sept... there is a half marathon this weekend, that I may do, it is free so I'm all for that :-) I just found out about it, and I'll be happy to have other people/support for a long run, so that is great.

Other than that the last week or so has been me trying to get homework done, and get ready for my next semester, getting the kids ready for school, hair cuts, ear piercing, shopping (my favorite pasttime...eeew), and just getting them on some sembalance of a schedule.

K off to finish my lunch, then back to homework... I did finally finish lesson 2, but I haven't gotten it back from the instructor yet... so I don't know how I did.

Dorkness OUT!

No comments: