Wednesday, January 31, 2007

6 days. I leave in 6 unbelievably short days. I wish I was more prepared physically, but no matter where I am in my fitness, I'll long for better. I will take what I have and do what I can. I've been doing pushups, 15 each hour. I'm up to 75 today... and I have more hours to go. My form isn't the best right now. I'm sure I can put more effort into better form... but man my arms are getting quite tired. But I bet sloppy pushups still have a benefit.

I ran on the treadmill the day before yesterday. I felt sick last night so I laid low. My tummy still hurts from vomiting yesterday, stress much? or food poisoning.... it shouldn't take 6 hours to eat chinese for breakfast/lunch/ almost dinner, too :-) it sat out at room temp all that time and my tummy was full, and I had a bad encounter with my mom on top of it. My tummy just couldn't handle it all. :-(

Dorkness out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!! No dork for what was it? 7 weeks? How will I ever survive? How can I go on? I'll miss you...