Monday, August 06, 2007

Another hot day here, I spend the day in labor and delivery.... not having any of my own, but damn playing with the cute babies really makes me want to have another. Just one more to round out the numbers. I am trying to figure out when that paperwork is going to come in for me to get my new vehicle... it is getting down to the time where I need to start packing up my stuff here. I am kind of excited about that. I am excited to get my things together and get the heck home. I haven't disliked my time here. I've kinda actually had fun during my military training. I've got loads of memories and stories to take back with me... I can say, "I've been there," to a few more areas of our country. Not saying I'd jump at the chance to come back, but, I've been here. We have our PT test in the morning... yep, you read me right, MORNING!!!! HOrray! So even though it will be eighty-some odd degrees out even at 0700, it is better than the heat index of 105degrees. After that test, I am going to try again, to push out some extra miles. I've got nothing to lose at this point. My instructor might get on me for crappy runs during PT, but what am i going to do? I might even start before them and get some miles in before we do our regular PT session.... that way he can see my before effort, so my during perceived effort will look less horridable.

I didn't see much at L&D which is a bummer, but I think i said that already

No comments: