Sunday, August 05, 2007

So, I'm not a girl, I'm a dork. I am still in wonderful Mississippi, still sweating. Things are still going good, my instructor indicated that I might have indimidated one of the preceptors. It wasn't physical, it was mental, or professional intimidation. So I guess I need to tone it down, or not, if you're going to teach the shit, you should be confident enough with what you're teaching to have the idea that no matter who goes through your mentoring, regardless of rank or past expericence, that you've got something to offer them.... would they be in school if they already knew everything? Um, no, actually, they wouldn't.

So it looks like I'm going to be UBER domesticated and I am buying a mini-van... Dodge caravan with stow and go seating... yay. I'm picking up my soccer mom decal at the end of the month (just kidding)! But I am excited because the financing is all in my name. I am a big girl now with big girl credit! And it is totally NEW!!!!!! whoo hoo... and they're UPSing the papers to me to sign, and then S. will drive it home... it is in the next town over and he happens to be there for a uh...haha... uhem, soccer tournament.

Yeah military life is good, my favorite color is still green, and I look sexy in my combat boots. And I can drive a mean IV.

No comments: