Sunday, August 19, 2007

I say nickel, you say back....
NICKEL

BACK!!!

Yeah thats right, what an awesome show, even from the cheap seats, i had an awesome time. My roomie and I went the other night. It was a lot of fun. I got a drink dumped on me, rather, it splashed up from the floor in the bathroom... don't let me forget the bathroom nazi... we will come back to that later.

I had nachos dumped on me... down my back. luckily I jumped when the girls behind me jumped so i wasn't leaning in my seat. caught most of the cheese with my hand... it smelled like vomit. I really hate the smell of cheese sauce. It was all okay because how do you make it through a show like that without getting something on you?
The show started off with Puddle of Mudd.... yay, another of my favorites... then eleventh finger, I think is what they're called. their music was good, but their stage presence needed work. you could tell they were ameteurs sandwiched between seasoned musicians. The nickleback show itself started with a bang... literally... hence the nachos down my back!

Lots of pyro, lots of lighttricks, and of course video streams.... a tribute to pantera's guitarist... and well, lots of my favorite songs. YAY!

I am just checking in... I'm good, I'm alive, I haven't been hit by any hurricaines yet, but there are still a few days left.

Bathroom nazi to come at a later time>

No comments: