Tuesday, August 07, 2007

it was me!



I did it, it was me, wait what did I do again? Oh yeah, first the fire alarm went off, and I didn't think anything about it, rumor of fire drills have been circulating... but during PT for the othe squadrons? Wow, so we go out side and the PT-ers who were trying to eval were cut short.... What did someone say the laundry room on the 1st floor caught fire, crap MY clothes are in there.... and my BDU's. So yeah okay, I overstuffed a washer. I didn't think anything about it, I've done it thousands of times before... I've been doing laundry for the past 20 years... and never have I had a problem before.

So the fire department responded, the building was evacuated, a PT was interrupted, during an eval... and now the rumor is that the medical folk, don't know how to do laundry... yep, that is me


So I get a talking to from one of the female MTL's theyre the "babysitters" of us all who live in the dorms of non prior service airmen

She says, well you did it right by putting it on extra large load, but you can't overstuff the washers. I know I tend to overload them a little bit when I'm at home... but you'll understand when you're a little older and have a place of your own, that you really have to take care of your stuff. This is considered destruction of government property and you'll have to pay for the damages.

So okay, this washer that may have been on its last leg anyway, happened to break with my stuff in it, and now I have to pay for it.... okay... we will see what the damage comes out too, and we will see if i get punished for it, too... we will see... I haven't heard anything back, but I will surely update you guys as soon as I hear news.

Audrey you have a password blocked on your site, and I miss reading it. You blocked while I was at basic... if I'm special enough to visit it, can you send me a private message with your password?

1 comment:

Audrey said...

hey hon! i'm still reading your site!

i guess you missed my good-bye post! i stopped blogging on my blog b/c i started training with other people and i didn't think they wanted me blogging about them. plus i have to get a job soon and thye check for things like blogs in my field! anyway, i blog on a team blog now sometimes (link in my profile) so check for me there!

congrats on finishing up down there! it's great to hear from you again!