Monday, November 26, 2007

I wish my templates had titles. I'm too lazy to pick out font and size for a title, then I would have to try to remember it. And well, that isn't going to happen today.
But I was reading some other blogs. and one referenced spin classes. She was revisiting spin classes, after a long hiatus. The reason for starting to spin was because she wanted to get into triathlons, but didn't have a bike... I am SOOOO glad I am not the only one!
BUT, I do have the shoes! HAHA! I got them today, along with the snuggliest biking top one could ever find! Performance material on the outside, and soft and fuzzy on the inside, but not bulky. Whoever comes up with this stuff, definately deserves a cut of the $90 I paid for it. I'm a material girl, not that i need stuff, but I am driven by texture. I love the feel of different fabrics. those toys you buy infants, with the satin part, the flannel part, the crinkley inside part, yeah, those things keep me busy for hours!

But alas, a gym membership is in my near future, and even nearer, my very first workout at the pool in the AM, so Off to sleepy-land for me!

Night everyone

Oh yeah, and I found a few triathlons in the state to "get my feet wet" with this summer. haha PUN totally intended. HAHAH, yeah, I must be tired... check out the awesome grammer... i keep saying it, but someday I will proofread and actually put down something worth reading, but like with the title, today isn't the day!

Dorkness OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A looooong time ago I used to work at a gym as the bimbo who greeted you and answered the phones and sold protein drinks etc. Anyhoo they had us all take Spinning class so we could explain it to members. Afgter my first class, I thought my butt would fall off! Anyhoo, I went home and told my husband that my butt was soo sore from spinning. He laughed so hard because he thought I had just spent the last 45 minutes sitting on the floor with about 10 other adults and spun in circles on my ass.