Thursday, November 29, 2007

So the schedule called for 40 minutes easy biking. So a 60 minute spin class totally does that right?
I showed up super early, and felt like an idiot for being 30 minutes early for the class. But seriously, it took me about 20 minutes to get my feet clipped in the first time... then I realized I needed to pee before class started. Then I got clipped in again, and the owner came up to introduce herself to the new girls. There was another new member in the class too. Obviously it is a rather small gym... I didn't think I would like that, but I am thinking that I do. She adjusted my bike, which required me to unclip again... and she was so sweet saying that maybe the difficulty was that the bike pedal was stripped some. I assured her it was me, and it was my first time using the clips.
I can see how hard it would be to learn this method on a bike that can tip over! I have a few months to get prepared for the tippy bikes that actually move! LOL.
However, while I was waiting to get my shoes adjusted at the store the other day, I looked up over my head and saw a bike with a tag that said, sold layaway. Now, I have never put anything on layaway before. I always figured if I didn't have the money, I didn't need it. But this might be something to look into. I will have to ponder it out. It might get me a bike sooner? But if there are extra fees, I will just tuck away extra money into savings until I feel it is enough for a bike that will make it through whatever abuse I can give it... or will the abuse be targeted towards me?

Well, that was a very wordy post of nothing! HAha.
Now I will bow my head for someone who is very sick, I don't know them well, but they are the father of someone very dear to me. Please, if you're a prayer kind of a person. Shout one out for his speedy and full recovery. He is already on the upslope, lets hope it continues.

No comments: