Sunday, November 11, 2007

yay audrey is back! I am excited, i enjoy following her humerous and ambitious days.

I am feeling rather motivated mentally... I am thinking triathlon this year. I even called the pool at the army base to see what their lap swim hours were... yep, cuz i'm officially military (even if it is "part-time") i can get on base, and nothing beats free pool access!!!

I was going to do a 1/2 iron man this july, but alas, my plans were dashed when I realized I would be out of town that weekend, i have my military obligation... but since that obligation is taking me to hawaii, i won't cry over it too long!

I came up with a plan, i will start training immediately for a race in November that will require me to get on a plane. Sometimes living in alaska just isn't that awesome. I can't belive that I didn't take advantage of my time in the states... I guess not having my own car probably had something to do with it. It is hard to find someone awake, and if they're awake, sober early on a saturday or sunday morning... even the too young to drink crowd really weren't ready to wake up at o' dark 30.... oh well. A new adventure is on the horizon... a new bike needs to be soon. But since there is already snow on the ground I will have to make friends with a spinning class, me thinks.
And now a change to my background, this one seems kind of ugly to me now.

No comments: