Sunday, November 25, 2007

My First Spin Class

Yesterday was my first spin class... ever. It was good, dare I say, fun? I got to see how small my community really is. The couple who had invited me along to their gym were there, and the lady who got on the bike to my right worked with me, too. The couple work with me at the hospital. And I spied another hospital employee on my way into the classroom. It was really neat how they did it. The room is dark, painted dark gray, and a piece of chain linked fence up for decoration at the front of the room. NO Mirrors, my preference! And black lights. It seemed to take away inhibitions that everyone is staring at you. The instructor was, I think she was worried about me since it was such an advanced class for a beginner. But the lady who invited me has it in her head that I'm some kind of an athlete! HA! I wouldn't go that far, maybe a fitness enthusiast? My sit bones are hurting a bit, and today my quads feels like someone punched them into a cramp, but other than that, I feel really good. I'm glad to be back into training my own way. Tonight is the treadmill. It has been warm out, so I should be outside, but I'm afraid of the icy roads, and I don't know where all of my gear is, to be honest. Where are my yak trax? Darn it.
have a good day!
Dorkness OUT!

No comments: