Friday, December 14, 2007

20 min run for a whoppin 1.61 miles... after feeling horrible for a whole week. A whole slew of things went wrong, I can't say I had overtrained... but that 30/30/30 really did make me sore for a few days... I love that feeling.
I am going to go bike shopping this weekend, well sunday because I'm working Saturday... and I'm going with no money at all... that means I'm not taking anything home. I'm just scoping the scene to see what I need what fits, and if at all possible I can find the same thing online for cheaper... but I think I would rather get what I tried out at the store... and have it adjusted to me. My luck I will be one of those people who are hard to fit because I'm odd... maybe one leg is 4 inches longer than the other... I'm sure someone from MEPS would have mentioned it, but still. I'm not looking on sacrificing my kids' college educations (they'd better get scholarships anyway) on a bike! LOL!

Okay, obviously I have nothing much to say... off to watch the DV-R of biggest loser... the kids and I missed it on Tuesday, they because they were at their father's house and me because I was at S's house watching harry potter with my youngest and his boys. Funny thing is I had been giving him a hard time about never taking me, and he was feeling all bad about never taking me... then a few minutes into the movie we look at each other all confused because it was looking very familiar... after a LOT of thought we had forced our minds to remember we had in fact snuck off to see and didn't tell any of the kids... most of the 5 of them had seen it with other friends or relatives. Just rather hilarious that we BOTH forgot about it and were feeling bummed about it. While it was funny it was a bit of a let down since we weren't seeing something we had never seen before... oh well.

Dorkness OUT!

No comments: