Friday, December 21, 2007

I had planned on running tonight on the treadmill, I should be outside doing it, since it is above zero right now (2*), and the previous few days it has been -35 to -40... did you know -40F is also -40 C, yep that was actually a jeopardy question or something, its called convergence... oh wait, actually it was who wants to be a millionaire.....or something... but yeah, now I'm thinking of going to the bike shop and dream shop... without my wallet of course. I guess i just need to bite the bullet and just get the info I need. i feel shy because I have no idea what I'm looking for, what I want or even what I need... it is crazy!

But, I am going to a movie, maybe alone maybe with S., it depends on his work schedule. I don't know, maybe I won't make it that late and just go home to bed.

Oh yeah, FINALLY got a tree up this morning, the kids decorated it before we left for school... it is kind of cute a huge portion at the top where they couldn't reach is bare, I told them to leave some ornaments off so i can fill in the upper part. And i don't like the way that the star looks on top... so I don't know... but i don't have the kids this christmas, so it really doesn't matter. I bet I can get an awesome deal on a tree topper on the 26th!

Have a good night!

No comments: