Monday, December 03, 2007

Should be cleaning, should be doing homework, should be running, should be closer to my stove since I'm making some creamy pumpkin soup, but most of all, I should be sleeping! Why do I stay up so late, especially when i want to wake up early to go to the pool. I also want to go spinning tomorrow afternoon, but now I'm thinking I will be crunched for time. My son has a band concert at 7, and the class gets over at 630, hmmmm, well, he has to get dressed up, not me, some extra deodorant after the workout, a quick change in the gym bathroom, and some body spray and I should be alright, right? his grandparents can get him there, and I will be there before they start, I'm sure! There, problem solved and I will be able to do both workouts.
I'm going to have to start doing more cardio because there is now some boy scout yummy goodness popcorn that is going to tempt me! And you know folks, girl scout cookie sales are just around the corner, because they get delivered some time in march... start saving your pennies, so you can buy enough for the whole year.... marathon season begs for girl scout cookies... perfect pre during post race snack! maybe not, but they are very delicioso!

Dorkness OUT!

No comments: