Thursday, September 07, 2006

Off Task

I'm sitting in my CIOS class... that is computer information operation systems. It is moving kind of slow. I thought I missed something, but recovered. What are you doing, not paying attention in this class? Well we've entered the department of redundancy department :-)

It's okay, I've come to terms that some things click faster with me than some others. I also know I researched information for this class BEFORE I started it. Not all people are as geeky as me, or dare I say, DORKY???

I'm gonna learn how to design web pages? Any one else excited about it?

I'm totally hungry, I brought food, but I don't want to be the one totally munching away on my super crispy chips that I actually bought for lunch from the cafeteria, and a sandwich to go with. I only ate my yogurt and some cookies for lunch... and now, of course, I'm starving. Shall I crinkle the bag a bit so the people who don't "get-it" have to have the teacher repeat it so now they don't get it and they can't hear it... do you get IT? Isn't that a slogan for a computer technical institute or something... ohh geeky and clever, wow, what is this girl lacking? Poor manners enough to eat her freaking food! That's what she's lacking... soon they won't be able to hear over the roar of my stomach!

No comments: