Thursday, September 28, 2006

Stereotypes

So I'm at the store last night, buying tampons, among other things, and I notice on the endcap of the feminine hygeine aisle, there is a wall of chocolate bars, totally on sale, super cheap. Wow, while it totally may be true that PMS and chocolate go hand in hand (for most people, not allergic to chocolate), we don't need to advertize it like that, do we?
Of course, I find it kinda humerous and strike up a conversation with another lady in the aisle about it.... who talks to other people in the tampax aisle... god, what an idiot! You go in grab whatcha need, keep your head down, your mouth shut, and put the product in the bottom of your cart or basket... and here I am talking about how funny it is that there's chocolate at the end of the aisle... the other lady says, "yeah I noticed it too, and it is really cheap!"
So yeah, leave it to me to make a PMS friend :-)
I'm currently feeling like a heffalump here.... (if you gotta ask, you'll never know).... and so I'm trying to contain myself, and keep a positive mind frame.
I've gotten a bunch of homework done so far yesterday and today, but my motivation is lagging a bit. I'm starting to stress a bit about my student loans. They really need to be in before October 13th, when my next payment of tuition is due. And they seem to be taking forever to process through.... *sigh*
Ohh October 13th is on a Friday, saweet, gonna have to play that up a bit. I wonder if I can get my kids to sit through a scary movie.... maybe if it is called "Scary Movie 4" :-)

Okay I guess I should go back to doing school work....
Dorkness OUT!

2 comments:

Jose Antonio said...

I actually find your post funny and refreshing!
You made one person in the planet to laugh! so that should be good motivation for you to go to finish with your homework and feel good about yourslef :)

Anonymous said...

i'm a heffalump too! feel better toots!