Saturday, October 28, 2006

Little Things

Its the little things that are building up right now. They're making me irritable, and I don't want to be. I figured out the proposed travel schedule for my kids to visit me. I graduate on March 23, so they can maybe fly the night of the 21st to me, then back home on the 25th. (estimated 804.40 per ticket): x 4 people, x 3 trips with the other two being May 18th, and July 13th, will be around 10,000 dollars not counting rental cars, or food, or lodging... hmmmm that sounds expensive. ah well, I will sacrifice all I have to just to see my kids. I'll keep that big dollar amount tucked neatly into the back of my head when i want to smash in my mom's... keep my cool, keep a smile on my face, and make sure people stay the fuck out of my living space! It isn't my immediate family that bugs me. It is the employee of my parents who like to drink and was in my room with my kids without me... do I think anything inappropriate would occur? No. But it is a line that doesn't need to be crossed. I want my privacy. I want my own space. I wan't others to just respect that, is that too much to ask, is that too hard?

I don't think it is...

No comments: