Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Stoopid Peeplee

If someone says they're upset and edgy, today, don't make comments like, "You know there's like 100% chance you're going to Iraq, right?"... Oh your unit doesn't deploy... are you going to take your kids with you when you go to Italy.... well, no, Italy was an example, and quite frankly I don't have the patience to explain all of this crap to you because I'll have to do it all over again the NEXT time you come in.... and by the way I've not done anything with the Army lately because I'M NOT IN THE ARMY.... which is why I'll say, thank you and have a nice day, please get out of my chair and leave me alone so I can cope with my life right now... as I mentioned it isn't going very well, and I don't want to think about it, let alone explain it to someone who doesn't really care....

No comments: