Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Grumpy Gus

I was doing so well, exercising and whatnot, but last night things didn't click. I got frustrated, discouraged and I looked in the mirror... it may be my imagination but my butt looks huge. I'm sad now.

Actually right now I'm okay. I'm feeling a bit flat, but other than that, I'm not overly-emotional like I was last night.

I feel tired and cold, and I hope I'm not getting sick or something. Things have been going well, like I mentioned.

So with 4 days in a row at the gym:

I can almost pull down 120 pounds... poor form, but I can almost do it.

I can be a cardio marathoner if there is something good on the boob tube...

I just cancelled the subscription to my running coach... ah well, I was wasting both our time. He'd put the schedule together and I'd look at it, and not do it, so now I do what I want, I guess. As long as I can keep my weight down, and work towards a faster 2 miler I'm happy.

My knee is achey today... did I mention that I feel tired.

Oh right that's probably because I don't actually "work" as was pointed out to me by a co-worker of sorts... kinda hurt my feelings and kinda pissed me off, I'm a very busy girl, I deal with more patients on a daily basis than most departments... I just make it look easy and I have a knack for filling my down time. I like to sleep at night so the more I get done at work, the less I have to do at night when I could be sleeping or at the gym :-)

Thanks to my ex-fahter-in-law who went out of his way to bring me lunch... homemade chili (his mommy's recipe) and a cherry yogurt... it was a lot of chili but somehow I managed :-) its all in the pacing!

Have a good day!

No comments: