Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You know, this template doesn't have an area for titles, but I've been giving them titles anyway, but not today, because it is my blog and I can honestly do what I want, now can't I? :-)

I finally got around to taking my kids to "Open Season" it was funny, and we all enjoyed it!
I got my 3500 calories burned last week, which oddly enough was difficult for me
This week it will be 3500 calories plus 900 ounces of water... again, oddly difficult since I truely enjoy drinking water

I haven't gotten my tests back from last week, but I'll go and get my mail tonight to see if I passed either one :-)

It is cold out, here, by the way last night it was supposed to get to -40 degrees, but there was snow on my car this morning and my thermometer in my car said -11 so.... I dunno... but still, I haven't been running outside, although I'd like to this weekend during daylight hours. Hopefully it won't put anyone out to hang with my daughter for a hour or so...

I hope everyone's day is good... I'm awaiting some news today, and I hope it is good not bad.... (that news has nothing to do with babies, by the way...)

Oddly enough I had dream about my ex-husband this morning, it was the last one before I got out of bed. It kind of made me wish I had just gotten up at 4am and missed it altogether.

It wasn't a bad dream, it wasn't really a good dream... it was definately a weird dream.

I was ordered by the court to move back in with him. He was still "with" his wife, because she showed up as I'm rummaging through piles of stuff, and he went outside to talk to her... It really had a tone of dutifully fulfilling a role that I was glad to give up. I didn't want to be the one holding his hand per se... in the dream I had asked what the deal was with the kids not being able to answer the phone because his wife* I used her name* didn't want to talk to bill collectors. He said something about his job not being deployed so he wasn't sure if he should pay the bills or save it, or blah, blah, blah... it didn't make any sense... so really what my role was in all of this is to take his checkbook, pay all of his bills, he had no control of his money, and specifically all my money was still my own, we had nothing together... I think it is my controlling personality coming out in my dreams. I must think that something needs to change over there and apparantly only I am capable of making that happen, like I can see what is best for him.... grocery shopping was done with his money, but then I deposited half of the bill from my money into his account... totally odd dream... thank goodness I don't have to do that.... the whole dream was really with heavy heart... we both would have rathered been with someone else... he with his wife and me with S. odd.....

No comments: