Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pictures!

Me running on the track... I look unhappy...










Finally I got my camera, my USB cord and my computer all in the same spot at the same time!
Yay...

If anyone objects to having pictures of themselves or their kids (my relatives) on this site, let me know and I'll remove them, but I'm going to put them up for now either way... since it is easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission :-)






This is a giant roll of toilet paper, on the sink....


I thought it was hilarious since that is something you see at home, not in a hospital!
(we found out that the housekeeper had the wrong key and couldn't unlock the dispenser...
what kind of a nation are we, that we need to lock up our TP?)

















This is Chris at the Halloween Carnival at his school, despite the uncanny likeness, he is not Bob the Builder.... he is a mechanic :-)





















Now we have Eryn at the same carnival, dressed along with her mom, her grandma and her aunt (not pictured), ready for a slumber party! There's a bit of Desarae in the picture, too, but she has her own also.

















It is crazy how much attitude a 4 year old and exude. I think it is the crown mixed with sugar consumption...



she was actually behaving quite nicely, the camera caught her in the middle of saying something.






Apparantly being a pretty princess is hard work! The flash didn't even wake her up from that very uncomfortable looking slumber in her car seat!

No comments: