Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More proof that the world revolves around me:
I wanted chicken noodle soup... I have a cold and it just sounded good, plus it is 40 below zero outside!

I checked the online menu for the cafeteria... okay wow! We're having chicken noodle soup today... but that isn't always 100% right... so I go and check in the cafeteria in person. And there is no soup, the whole pot is missing! Uh-oh, what a cruel world... oh wait, what is that you say, they're bringing out a fresh pot of chickeny-noodley-goodness?
Saweeet! I got two bowls, one for now and another for a few hours from now when I'll be inevitably hungry again.

Such is the woes of a girl who for some unexplained reason had gotten herself out of eating breakfast, which is quite unusual, indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually... the world revolves around me. You just got lucky with your soup thing. :-P

Dork From CTC said...

Actually, I think you're right, since the soup thing totally back fired... it actually came back up to say a quick hey before flushing away... then I got sent home, AGAIN!
So yeah, the world revolves around GOLLY and her doll of a baby!