Thursday, November 16, 2006

I can't feel too badly about my running this past summer. I was going though the webpage that has a compilation of the races I ran last summer on it. I ran all of the events in our cup series. I realized that I had taken 7th out of 83 in my age group (18-29). For women overall I was 111/202.... so while most of my points were because I was one of 2 people or 1 of maybe 15 people in my age group, but so what. I was there and they weren't right? Not to say that they weren't at places like Boston, and spent the summer recovering or something... but still I say: "good show old chap!"

The movie "Flushed Away" was very good! I laughed with my kids through the whole thing! Of course if there had actually been heat in the theater we were in, it would have been even more enjoyable... 50 degrees is much too cold for me especially when it was almost -20 outside!

No comments: