Thursday, June 29, 2006

Fine!

I'll relent and admit I was mistaken in an assumption. But people need to realize you can't nit-pick me on a race day. You won't like the reaction you're going to get. I'm not the nice civilized person, that I normally am on a race day. I am a very tightly wound coil that could spring without a moment's notice and if you've ever had a spring from a giant trampoline come back on you, you know what I am.... I could take your whole finger off in one swipe... BACK OFF!

But to show that I am wrong I'll share this tid-bit, and will also ellude to the fact that I'm definately not the only one in the wrong... I know I'm being petty, but like I said... race day!

The Toilet Isn't a Garbage Disposal
Never flush cat litter, disposable diapers, sanitary napkins, tampons, paper towels, facial tissues, coffee grounds, or cigarette butts and filters.
They'll clog your septic tank in less time than you might imagine.

No comments: