Friday, July 28, 2006

Connected

I found out a while ago, that one of my patients works in a mortgage house. His whole job is to find ways to get people mortgage loans. I hit him up for advice today. I know I'm building up my credit scores and building a savings stash while I'm gone. He recommened getting an American Express Card. I guess that jumps your credit score 20 points automatically or something... hmmm... might have to look into that in the future.

So that is ressuring, he said to call his office and he would help me out. I'm sure they get some kind of commission, but I think I may prefer that over being just a number at Wells Fargo or some other big bank. They tout their personal customer service, but who is going to reconize me more, someone I only see every quarter when I go in for my credit check up, or the guy who comes in once a month or more, and I go after him with a needle... sorry to say, but just on dr visits alone. I leave an impression on them and a whole in their arm.

So yeah. I'm working through some gumpiness I have. Maybe I'll go hide in the employee gym for 30 minutes if I get a lunch break. I don't care if I'm sweaty for the last few hours of work. I need to do something.

No comments: