Sunday, July 16, 2006

Freaked Out

All of a sudden it feels like there isn't enough time to get things done. My marathon, I thought was like 3 weeks away, but now looking at a calendar, it is actually 5 weeks. I've all of a sudden decided that I like a "diamond in the rough" house and am actually persuing the idea of purchasing it... to see if I can. It comes with 5 acres of land, so even if the house isn't my dream shack, I've got plenty of space to play with if & when I decide to build a bigger neater home... this one was/is a trailer house with add ons and is enclosed so it looks like a house, but it is a double wide.... but, it has a hot tub/jacuzzi in it. I have an appointment with a realtor to look at it Tomorrow after work... oh yeah and I'm really curious to see what the basement looks like... how do you put a basement under a trailer house? But as S. would say I'm getting back to my trailer house roots, and it isn't a motorhome. :-)
So that is all of a sudden a pressing matter, can I swing a home purchase, ghetto or not?
Now homework, which I stupidly left in the car... still on lesson 2
So, it is all totally managable, and I'm still not sure when I'm leaving, but it will all work out.
It will, I have faith that it will.
Just take one day at a time and realize that I will need to make some sacrifices and unfortunately I need to start forgoing sleep.
I ate a bunch of ice cream yesterday, so did my dog... the portions were huge! I couldn't have finished them not with my mom making me eat lunch first... my daughter couldn't eat hers either... she was so cute with her bright blue cotton candy ice cream with sprinkles.... and her bright blue outfit with an ice cream cone print on her shirt. She was totally matching her ice cream it was so funny and random!
Okay enough of this.... I am at work, and I'm going to sneak down to my car and find some homework so I can be productive while I earn a wage :-)
Dorkness OUT!

No comments: