Monday, July 31, 2006

A whole Week Gone!

Where did it go? I wasn't injured... I wasn't over tired or overtrained. I wasn't sick, not until Saturday, anyway. So why did I miss a whole week's worth of workouts. My watch isn't even broken. I guess I just got to the end of the day each day and realized I hadn't crossed it off my to do list. How sad... I guess I really need to buckle down and get things going the right way. I have my long run tonight. I begged to have my daughter since she is going to Anchorage with her brothers for a soccer tournament. She'll have fun camping out, I'm sure. But I didn't want to go a whole week without her. So now I get her, I've got the jogging stroller, which I've yet to even use! And I can load it up with water so hydration won't be an issue and I don't have to carry the extra weight on myself! Even better. I hope it doesn't feel too terrible pushing her around. I think it will be fine though.

I guess I had better work on my hydration level if I'm going to even contemplate attempting a run of any length.

Dorkness OUT!

No comments: